New Photos


The photos are in the web album.

Thursday, February 21, 2008

Big Boys Playing

Graham went to visit Jackson today. Jackson was cracking me up! It seems that he was showing his affection for G by gently head-butting him. He bonked G's head and even his foot once. It didn't seem to phase G at all and Erica and I got a few giggles out of it.


Unfortunately, I didn't get a picture of them together in the two-seated wagon during our walk. They were facing each other the whole time. We had put a ring toy in with them and every time we turned around, they each had a different part of the toy. I would love to know how they negotiated their trades. They were quiet about it, so I can guess it was all peacefully handled. I am really bummed that I didn't get a picture! They were such good buddies.

1 comment:

Erica said...

Aww, look at those 2 handsome boys! I'm bummed we didn't get a wagon picture either. Next time! :)